Pictured below is the back of New Jersey’s “One Shilling, Six-Pence” or “Eighteen Pence” colonial note.” Its front reads: “This Bill of One Shilling and Sixpence Proclamation is emitted by a Law of the Colony of New Jersey, passed in the Fourteenth Year of the Reign of his Majesty King George the Third. Dated March 25, 1776.” You can only have one default replacement for currency!
History: “An emission of £100,000 in legal tender bills of credit had been planned since May 10, 1768 but never obtained the consent of the English king. Following the outbreak of the Revolution, the issue was emitted as proclamation money. The notes were made legal tender on September 20, 1776 and recalled by January 1, 1780. David Rittenhouse engraved and signed the left border of the front of the £6 note. Printed in Burlington by Isaac Collins. The front of the notes are in red and black with the two highest denominations in red and blue. The back contains a sage leaf nature print rather than the engraving Collins user on the previous emission. Printed on paper containing mica flakes with a ‘New Jersey’ watermark.” – http://www.coins.nd.edu/ColCurrency/CurrencyText/NJ-03-25-76a.html
EPs required: NA
1) EA Games/Maxis
2) Google Images for the photo.
– Handmade by colonials and home-brewed, here’s a recolor of Maxis’ DR water bottle, which your lovely sims can juggle from the refrigerator and use at bars.
– A recolor of Kativip’s lovely “Sleaze Beer” decor.
– A recolor of Sandy’s “Beers Mood Booster” at Around the Sims 2.
– Mesh for Kativip’s “Sleaze Beer”, for I wasn’t sure if it was allowed or not. Get the mesh at Cradle of Darkness!
– Mesh for “Beers Mood Booster” by Sandy at Around the Sims 2.
1) EA Games/Maxis
I pulled this porcelain plate image straight from Colonial Williamsburg’s Online Shop and tweaked it in Photoshop to fit for TS2. I plan to bring some of their things to life in TS2 for the reason (as their motto goes) “that the future may learn from the past”. 🙂
Note: You can only have one default replacement plate in your game!
1) “Yakimono: Japanese Dinnerware Replacements” by ganguro.
I bring to thee yet another 18th Century piece knocked off my “Colonial Williamsburg Project” for TS2. It is a default replacement of EA’s bills. I always found them to be rather…drab. But these–oh, how lovely they are! I hope everyone enjoys them as well. 🙂
1) “Medieval Bills Replacement” by Sunni at The PBK.