At last, my newest project is complete! I am addicted to this new Anime–I highly recommend watching it. It’s quite entertaining! And Kokkuri is VERY handsome~ ❤ I am curious about the past of both of them. I hope to find out more of their stories, soon.
Kohina Ichimatsu’s biography: Kohina is an elementary school girl who is odd, emotionally and socially detached, and lives by herself in a shrine with no parents or guardians to take care of her. She does not have any friends at school, although she is interested in Yamamato-kun, an extraterrestrial being or alien, because he is mysterious and interesting. She immensely loves instant cup noodles and enjoys frequently summoning Kokkuri, a fox spirit that haunts her. Both Kokkuri and Inugami, a dog spirit, haunts and lives with Kohina.
Traits: Computer Whiz, Loner, Shy
Favorites: Goopy Carbonara (closest food to a bunch of noodles), Electronica, Red
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
EPs required: SEAS.
Kokkuri’s biography: Kokkuri is a fox spirit that haunts Kohina. After seeing her tragic state and how every meal she eats is instant cup noodles, he took it upon himself to clean the house and to take care of and cook for Kohina. Kokkuri is quite fond of Kohina and haunts her to protect her. He does not get along well with his rival Inugami, also a spirit that haunts Kohina. Kokkuri can transform into a real fox, whenever Kohina asks him. Kokkuri was once, long ago, a god of a shrine, when countless called upon him and worshipped him. Now, he is a low-ranking spirit.
Traits: Friendly, Frugal, Handy, Natural Cook, Neat.
Lifetime Wish: Renaissance Sim.
Favorites: Sushi, Electronica, Blue
Eye Color: Yellow cat eyes
Hair Colour: Silver
EPs required: SEAS.
(Please, download the following contents below!)
1) “‘The Winterberries’ – Two New Dresses for Children” by Buckley.
2) “Halcyon Hair (Set)” by Alesso.
3) “‘Just Flats!’: New Shoes for Children” by daluved1. (I only used the small buckle and the plain flats!)
4) “Child Summer Dress with applique” by Wimmie.
5) “Ruffled Pajamas” by EA Games/Maxis. (Included in .rar file!)
6) “Cat Whiskers and Cat Bell” by NewSea. (I couldn’t find a Japanese children uniform that matches Kohina’s…. 😦 So, this will have to work as a substitute for that red bow on her uniform.)
7) “TS3 Pooklet Natural Hair Color Presets” by Pooklet. (I used “Dynamite”.)
8) “All-in-One Mismatched Socks” by OneEuroMutt.
9) “Blueberry Bride” by brntwaffles. (I use both non-default and default. But if you wish my sim to look as intended and you do not want the townies to have the same skin, download only the non-default skin.)
11) “Ruffles and Bows Swimsuit” by EA Games/Maxis. (Included in .rar file!)
12) “Ki-Mini Kimono Outfit” by EA Games/Maxis. (Included in .rar file!)
1) “AM Yukata and Sandals” by Tamamaro. (I only used the Yukata!)
2) “Jinbei, Traditional Wear for Men in Japan” by Kimu412. (I used only the sandals!)
3) “Eyes N9” contacts by S-Club.
4) “Business as Usual Dress Pants” by Peacemaker IC.
5) “AFM Bath towel” by Tamamaro.
6) “Kimono YA～A male” by Mitarasi.
7) “Kiseru Accessory” by Mitarasi.
8) “Wolf/Fox Ears” by Mitarasi.
10) “TS3 Pooklet Natural Hair Color Presets” by Pooklet. (I used “Timb Bomb”.)
11) “Nose Mask Set” by brntwaffles.
12) “Blueberry Bride” by brntwaffles. (I use both non-default and default. But if you wish my sim to look as intended and you do not want the townies to have the same skin, download only the non-default skin.)
13) “Lipstick N31″ by S-Club.
14) “Eyelash Design Set III A” by S-Club.
15) “Eyebrows N1 – Eyebrows N10” by S-Club.
16) “Blazing Flake ~ Outerwear Coat for Males” by Anubis360.
17) “Cat Whiskers and Cat Bell” by NewSea. (A temporary bell, till I find one that better matches the one in the Anime!)
18) “Traditional Men’s Yukata” by EA Games/Maxis. (Included in .rar file!!!)
19) “Sliders” by YSstudio. (Download ALL the sliders!!!)
20) “All-in-One Mismatched Socks” by OneEuroMutt.
21) “SN EP Werewolf Claws and Fangs for Base Game!” by Aikea-Guinea. (I used only the AM claws!)
22) “Newsea Lydia Male Hairstyle” by NewSea.
23) “Base Game Compatible Late Night Shoes” by Bigbangsimory. (I used “Club Stitch”. This is for those without LN EP!)